List of agreements signed by Data Clinica
In accordance with their agreement and accreditation, laboratory tests and abdominal and obstetrical ultrasounds are covered by the Italian Health Care System.
To satisfy the conditions of the agreement, the general practitioner’s referral (official prescription) must contain the following information:
- First name, surname and age of the patient;
- Fiscal code
- Those holding an exemption from payment of medical fees should also give the code number of the exemption;
- The type of services requested (no more than 8 per prescription can be registered);
- The diagnosis or suspected diagnosis;
- The general practitioner’s stamp and signature;
- The date marking the beginning of the prescription’s validity (prescriptions are valid for one year).
A prescription cannot contain both exempt and non-exempt exams; (these must appear in separate prescriptions) D.M. 28/5/99 n. 329.
At admission, the patient must always present his/her health card.
The Health Card contains:
- The patient’s personal data and fiscal code;
- The expiration of non-EU citizens’ residence permit valid for health care purposes only (the permit is issued for a 5 year period);
- An area has been left empty for any data requested by the regional health department;
- Three braille characters for the blind;
- The tax code in barcode and magnetic stripe format containing the patient’s personal information.